ADMISSIONS RN - EVENING SHIFT
Work Hours: 2pm to 10:30pm
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
EVENING SHIFT WITH SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL!!!
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our Hospice team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Hospice Admissions RN!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement, generous benefits package and a sign-on bonus up to $5,000 for this position.
- Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life / AD&D
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
- Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice Admissions RN position is open in our Ontario location. This is a Full-time position during our evening shift from 2:00pm-10:30pm.
Requirements of the Hospice Admissions RN:
- Current RN license in State of CA
- Minimum one year of acute-care experience
- Experience in hospice preferred
- EMR experience preferred
Hospice Admissions RN Duties Include:
- Demonstrates knowledge and principles of accepted professional nursing care; is able to apply skills in the home environment.
- Communicates effectively with clients, physicians, co-workers, supervisor and the public; understands proper channels of communication with the agency.
- Demonstrates ability to develop, implement, evaluate and revise client Plan of Care.
- Observes, evaluates, reports to the physician and the Hospice Interdisciplinary Team significant changes in the patient’s/family’s physical and psychosocial condition. Discusses client problems with supervisor. Assists with development updates in patient’s plan of care within two days of admission or condition change.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or email@example.com.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability