VNA of Southern California - Claremont
Monday through Friday
- 1 year of experience required
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Billing Coordinator!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement, and a generous benefits package.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Billing Coordinator position is open in our Ontario location. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am-5:00pm.
Requirements of the Billing Coordinator:
* High school diploma.
* Minimum of five years of experience in a non-profit business setting with working knowledge of Medicare, Med-Cal and private insurance billing mechanisms and systems.
* Minimum five years' experience in a business setting with specific experience in performance of routine office procedures to include Microsoft Office Suite.
Billing Coordinator Duties Include:
* Coordinates preparation of Home Health and Private Duty billing for all accounts and ensures that all billing is done timely and accurately.
* Create and print notices of cancellation to allow notices of election to be generated.
* Prepare/Bill/Correct Per Diem billing for the agency to include all payors.
* Create hard-copy and electronic Managed Care Per Diem claims.
* Recreate submission files for lost or rejected claims.
* Create Adjustment Claims when appropriate.
* Monitor reports related to Per Diem charges before and after billing is complete.
* Create Room and Board and various service invoices.
* Add physician provided services to hospice claims.
* Create electronic and paper claim files that include home health, hospice and physician services.
* Verify Eligibility for all payor types.
* Accounts Receivable Collections for all payor types.
* Submit Medi-Cal TAR's electronically.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability