Business Development Nurse Liaison
VNA of Southern California - San Bernardino
San Bernardino, CA
M-Fr some Weekends and evenings
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- 1 year of experience required
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Business Development LVN Liaison!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement, and a generous benefits package.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Business Development LVN Liaison position is open in our San Bernardino location and surrounding areas. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am-5:00pm.
Requirements of the Business Development LVN Liaison:
* Current LVN license in State of CA
* Knowledgeable about hospice/home health/palliative care, managed care, community relations and reimbursement issues
* Recent hospice experience preferred
Business Development LVN Liaison Duties Include:
* Maintains on-going public relations and communication with physicians, hospital and facility staff and referral sources regarding patient care and all available agency services
* Evaluates potential Hospice/Home Health/Palliative care patients and reports the findings of the hospice evaluation to the patient's attending physician and obtains orders for VNA care if appropriate
* Works cooperatively with the facility staff, hospitalists and medical groups in the community to plan and coordinate Hospice/Home Health/Palliative care services for referred patients
* Makes appropriate arrangements for transportation, admission services, supplies, equipment or other needs in preparation for admission to VNA program
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability