Business Development Representative
Community Hospice Victor Valley
Apple Valley, CA
M - F
Community Hospice of Victor Valley, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in the High Desert communities. Come on board with us as a Business Development Representative!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package for this position.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Business Development Representative position is open in our Apple Valley location and surrounding areas. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am-5:00pm.
Requirements of the Business Development Representative:
* Licensed or unlicensed health professional with experience in business development
* Knowledgeable about home health care, hospice, managed care, community relations, home care trends and reimbursement issues
Business Development Representative Duties Include:
* Spends 75% of time in the field selling/marketing VNA & Hospice services, generating referrals for these services, and implementing strategies to increase sales of these services and referrals for these services
* Provides professional and community education on agency programs and services
* Participates in Community Health Fairs and events in respective territory
* Participates in appropriate associations/service groups
* Communicates effectively keeping the Director of Business Development apprised of activities in the territory. Is a liaison between the customer and the agency
* Identifies new referral sources, develops and implements plans to build business and generate referrals.
* During field visits, monitors satisfaction of patients, referral sources, and other customers
* Maintains Play maker database to ensure appropriate and complete documentation. Keeps calendar up to date and completes calls in Playmaker after each visit
* Identifies and obtains contracts with appropriate facilities (RCFE's and SNF). Develops a relationship with these facilities to generate referrals
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at email@example.com.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability