BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Work Hours: Mon-Fri
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Business Development Representative!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement, and a generous benefits package.
- Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life / AD&D
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
- Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Business Development Representative position is open in our Ontario location, covering the Ontario service area. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am-5:00pm.
Requirements of the Business Development Representative:
- Licensed or unlicensed health professional with experience in business development
- Knowledgeable about home health care, hospice, managed care, community relations, home care trends and reimbursement issues
Business Development Representative Duties Include:
- Spends 75% of time in the field selling/marketing VNA & Hospice services, generating referrals for these services, and implementing strategies to increase sales of these services and referrals for these services
- Provides professional and community education on agency programs and services
- Participates in Community Health Fairs and events in respective territory
- Participates in appropriate associations/service groups
- Communicates effectively keeping the Director of Business Development apprised of activities in the territory. Is a liaison between the customer and the agency
- Identifies new referral sources, develops and implements plans to build business and generate referrals.
- During field visits, monitors satisfaction of patients, referral sources, and other customers
- Maintains Play maker database to ensure appropriate and complete documentation. Keeps calendar up to date and completes calls in Playmaker after each visit
- Identifies and obtains contracts with appropriate facilities (RCFE’s and SNF). Develops a relationship with these facilities to generate referrals
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or email@example.com.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability