Work Hours: Mon-Fri
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team!
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Contracts Manager!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement, and a generous benefits package.
- Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life / AD&D
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
- Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Contracts Manager position is open in our Ontario location. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am-5:00pm.
Requirements of the Contracts Manager:
- Prefer BA or MA business or related field.
- Requires minimum of 5-7 years experience in a healthcare organization, to include managing and negotiating contracts. Experience with post-acute care contracts is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate contracts at a reimbursement rate established by the Agency.
Contracts Manager Duties Include:
- Manages, coordinates, and maintains all contracts related to hospice patient services, vendors, liaisons, and other professional services and facilities including health plans, medical groups, hospitals, SNFs, etc.
- Responsible for tracking the renewal of all contracts, licenses, certifications, etc.
- Develops and coordinates with clinical services, a “contract Matrix”, reflecting each contract, and accessible to all appropriate staff.
- Negotiates language/term changes as appropriate. Ensures contracts are reviewed by the appropriate Executive Team member(s), Compliance Officer or legal.
- Works collaboratively with Business Development to identify new opportunities for contracting to increase market share. Promotes utilization of new contracts, both internally and externally.
- Participates in building effective relationships with referral sources and contract professionals.
- Provides monthly status reports on all contract negotiations to the Director of Business Development and Executive Management.
- Ensures follow-through on required credentialing by health plans.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability