Director of Business Development & Marketing
VNA of Southern California - San Bernardino
San Bernardino, CA
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Director of Business Development & Marketing!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement, and a generous benefits package.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Director of Business Development & Marketing position is open in our San Bernardino location and surrounding areas. This is a Full-time position during our day shift.
Requirements of the Director of Business Development & Marketing:
* Professional with Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree preferred.
* Demonstrates leadership skills and decision-making/negotiating ability. Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
* Effective written and verbal communication and public speaking skills.
* Five years experience in business development, sales and marketing or executive management.
* Knowledgeable about home health care, managed care, community relations, home care trends and reimbursement issues.
Director of Business Development & Marketing Duties Include:
* Develops and sustains strong relationships with agency, network, and hospital system providers to support patient care objectives.
* Oversees the work of the sales staff who monitor and evaluate referral trends, client complaints and specialty service needs to assure highest levels of service delivery and to track and anticipate future program requirements and clinical service opportunities.
* Develops strategic marketing plans to realize objectives set forth in the agency strategic plan and formulation of the annual budget. Has ultimate responsibility for meeting goals and objectives of marketing plans.
* Assures the development of action plans for marketing and sales positions that are effective and efficient.
* Collaborates with the President, CFO and the Contracts Specialist to plan for future client/patient service needs and clinical program expansion opportunities.
* Oversees contracting negotiations for the agency, identifying key opportunities to partner with health plans, hospitals and physician groups. Prepares the agency for alignment with other healthcare partners.
* Collects competitive intelligence and data from the health care environment, including legislative sources, insurance carriers, health care providers, community providers, and constituents.
* Supervises the work of the sales staff as they build relationships and maintain solid communication with all current and potential referral sources.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at email@example.com.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability