VNA of Southern California - Claremont
- 1 year of experience required
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as an Executive Assistant!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement, and a generous benefits package.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Executive Assistant position is open in our San Bernardino location and surrounding areas. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am-5:00pm.
Requirements of the Executive Assistant:
* 3 - 5 years of experience in coordinating office operations in a healthcare setting.
* Minimum 2 years leadership/management experience preferred.
* Degree in healthcare administration or related field or work experience equivalent preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment. Ability to meet deadlines.
* Experience in supply management and scheduling.
Executive Assistant Duties Include:
* Prepares notice of Agency Board meetings, maintains minutes of all board and committee meeting and coordinates all arrangements for Board and other meetings as directed by the President & CEO.
* Supports Contracts with contract negotiation follow up and contract maintenance.
* Supervises clerical staff including reception and clerical support.
* Oversees clerical/administrative support activities for all departments including Business Development, Home Health, Hospice, etc.
* Evaluates and recognizes clerical/admin areas for improvement and works cooperatively with Management team to implement new/improved systems for the Agency.
* Coordinates the reception area coverage to ensure exemplary customer service/communications both internally and externally.
* Responsible for the timely processing of records requests according to Agency policy and regulatory guidelines. Maintains procedures for all active and inactive files, and maintains standardized operational processes in compliance with Agency direction and policies and procedures, legal requirements, and regulatory requirements.
* Maintains procedures for all data entry processes and ensures appropriate standardized operational processes are maintained in compliance with Agency direction and policies and procedures, legal requirements, and regulatory requirements.
* Supervises the distribution of medical supplies. Utilizes vendors as directed by the Agency, coordinates with Hospice and Home Health Management in order to provide timely service to the clinician and the patient, supervises the maintenance of inventory according to agency policy and procedure.
* Manages the overall purchasing of office supplies for the agency. Ensures best pricing for cost savings. Coordinates purchasing of promotional items and printing at the best possible price.
* Functions as a customer service representative in all interactions with clinical and office staff.
* Creates/Compiles various periodic reports as assigned by management.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability