Work Hours: Mon-Fri
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our Hospice team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as an Executive Assistant!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package for this position.
- Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life / AD&D
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
- Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Executive Assistant position is open in our Ontario location and surrounding areas. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Requirements of the Executive Assistant:
- 5 years of experience in administrative support experience in a healthcare setting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting executive level management.
- High Scholl Diploma. Business school/college courses preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written skills.
- Exceptional ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks proactively in a fast-paced environment. Ability to meet deadlines.
Executive Assistant Duties Include:
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the Executive Team of the Agency.
- Prepares notice of Agency board meetings, keeps minutes of all board and committee meetings and insures all arrangements for board and other meetings are made as directed by the President/CEO.
- Takes minutes at all meetings chaired by the President/CEO.
- Coordinates all meetings and events as directed by Executive Team.
- Organizes travel arrangements for the President/CEO and any other staff member as directed by the President/CEO.
- Maintains all leases and vendor contracts associated with the VNA owned building.
- Supervises all vendor activity within VNA building.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or email@example.com.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability