Home Health Aide
VNA of Southern California - Claremont
Monday - Friday and alternating weekends
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Hospice HHA / Hospice Home Aide!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package for this position.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice HHA / Home Health Aide position is open in our Ontario location and surrounding areas. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am-4:30pm.
Requirements of the Hospice HHA / Home Health Aide:
* Current HHA certification
* High school graduation preferred
* Experience in home health care or related health care field preferred
Home Health Aide / HHA / Hospice Duties Include:
* Demonstrates ability to assist patients with personal care, bathing, oral hygiene, grooming and feeding
* Accurately assesses vital signs at each visit if required by patient plan of care
* Safely provides for patient ambulation, transfer and/or positioning
* Changes linens when necessary
* Provides special skin care, application of special devices, light housekeeping and meal preparation
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at email@example.com.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability