Home Health Per Diem RN
VNA of Southern California - San Bernardino
San Bernardino, CA
M-F and weekend every 4 weeks
- California Registered Nurse License required
- 1 year of experience required
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Home Health Per Diem RN!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program.
The Home Health Per Diem RN / Registered Nurse position is open in our San Bernardino location and surrounding areas. This is a Per-Diem position during our day shift.
Requirements of the Home Health Per Diem RN / Registered Nurse:
* Current RN license in State of CA
* Minimum one year of acute-care experience
* Experience in home care / home health preferred
Home Health Per Diem RN / Registered Nurse Duties Include:
* Demonstrates knowledge and principles of accepted professional nursing care; is able to apply
* skills in the home environment.
* Communicates effectively with clients, physicians, co-workers, supervisor and the public;
* understands proper channels of communication with the agency.
* Documentation reflects understanding of agency policy and procedures. Demonstrates ability to
* complete client care plans.
* Complies with agency policy regarding productivity, attendance, timeliness of paperwork and
* supervision of assigned Home Health Aides.
* Attends Team Conference and participates appropriately. Complies with Performance
* Improvement Program.
* Identifies need for intra-agency referrals as well as inter-agency referrals.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.