Hospice Admissions RN - $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Work Hours: M-F 2:00pm-10:30pm (shift negotiable); every 3rd weekend
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our Hospice team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Hospice Admissions RN / Registered Nurse!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement, generous benefits package and a sign-on bonus up to $3,000 for this position.
• Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Life / AD&D
• Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
• Retirement Plan with employer match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employee Assistance Program
• Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
• Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice Admissions RN / Registered Nurse position is open in our Ontario location and surrounding areas. This is a Full-time position during our evening shift from 2:00pm to 10:30pm (shift negotiable).
Requirements of the Hospice Admissions RN / Registered Nurse:
• Current RN license in State of CA
• Minimum one year of acute-care experience
• Experience in Hospice preferred; EMR experience preferred
Hospice Admissions RN / Registered Nurse Duties Include:
• Maintains on-going public relations and communication with physicians, hospital and facility staff and referral sources regarding patient care and all available agency services
• Evaluates potential hospice patients and reports the findings of the hospice evaluation to the patient's attending physician and obtains orders for hospice care if appropriate
• Coordinates hospice services and completes the admission process; provides nursing care for hospice patients.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at email@example.com.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability