HOSPICE COVID TEAM LVN
Work Hours: Mon-Fri and weekend rotation
Arbor Hospice, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader Hospice services that offers the best programs available in Hemet and surrounding communities. Come on board with us as a Hospice COVID Team LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package for this position.
- Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life / AD&D
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
- Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice COVID Team LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse position is open in our Murrieta location and provides services in the surrounding areas. This is a Full-time position during the evening shift from 2:00pm to 11:00pm.
Requirements of the Hospice COVID Team LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse:
- Current LVN license in State of CA
- Minimum one year of acute-care experience
- Experience in hospice preferred
- EMR experience preferred
Hospice COVID Team LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse Duties Include:
- Ensures quality and safe delivery of Hospice services
- Implements current nursing practices and provide direct hands-on care within scope of practice
- Obtains orders as needed to promote comfort and quality of life
- Keep Case Manager informed of all changes in condition and orders obtained
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909)447-7282 or email@example.com.