HOSPICE COVID TEAM NURSE (RN OR LVN)
Work Hours: Mon-Fri and weekend rotation
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
- Palliative Care
- Hospice Care
- Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Hospice COVID Team Nurse (RN OR LVN)!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package for this position.
- Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life / AD&D
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
- Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice COVID Team Nurse (RN or LVN) position is open in our Ontario location servicing the Ontario service area. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am-4:30pm.
Requirements of the Hospice COVID Team Nurse (RN or LVN):
- Current RN or LVN license in State of CA
- Minimum one year of acute-care experience
- Experience in hospice preferred; EMR experience preferred
Hospice COVID Team Nurse (RN or LVN) Duties Include:
- Demonstrates knowledge and principles of accepted professional nursing care; is able to apply skills in the home environment
- Communicates effectively with clients, physicians, co-workers, supervisor and the public; understands proper channels of communication with the agency
- Observes, evaluates, reports to the physician and the Hospice Interdisciplinary Team significant changes in the patient’s/family’s physical and psychosocial condition. Discusses client problems with supervisor.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability