Hospice COVID Team RN
Work Hours: Mon-Fri and every 3rd weekend
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
- Palliative Care
- Hospice Care
- Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Hospice COVID Team RN!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement, generous benefits package and a sign-on bonus up to $3,000 for this position.
- Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life / AD&D
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
- Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice COVID Team RN position is open in our Ontario location servicing the Ontario, Apple Valley and Murrieta service areas. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am-4:30pm.
Requirements of the Hospice COVID Team RN:
- Current RN license in State of CA
- Minimum one year of acute-care experience
- Experience in hospice preferred; McKesson experience preferred
Hospice COVID Team RN Duties Include:
- Demonstrates knowledge and principles of accepted professional nursing care; is able to apply skills in the home environment
- Communicates effectively with clients, physicians, co-workers, supervisor and the public; understands proper channels of communication with the agency
- Demonstrates ability to develop, implement, evaluate and revise client Plan of Care
- Observes, evaluates, reports to the physician and the Hospice Interdisciplinary Team significant changes in the patient’s/family’s physical and psychosocial condition. Discusses client problems with supervisor. Assists with development updates in patient’s plan of care within two days of admission or condition change
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or email@example.com.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 959