HOSPICE HHA - $500.00 SIGN-ON BONUS
Apple Valley, CA
Work Hours: Monday through Friday rotating weekend
Community Hospice of Victor Valley, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in the High Desert communities. Come on board with us as a Hospice HHA!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package for this position.
- Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life / AD&D
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
- Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice HHA position is open in our Apple Valley location and surrounding areas. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am-4:30pm.
Requirements of the Hospice HHA:
- Current HHA certification
- High school graduation preferred
- Experience in home health care or related health care field preferred
Hospice HHA Duties Include:
- Demonstrates ability to assist patients with personal care, bathing, oral hygiene, grooming and feeding
- Accurately assesses vital signs at each visit if required by patient plan of care
- Safely provides for patient ambulation, transfer and/or positioning
- Changes linens when necessary
- Provides special skin care, application of special devices, light housekeeping and meal preparation
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or email@example.com.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability