varies M-F with rotating weekends
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
Arbor Hospice, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in the High Desert communities. Come on board with us as a Hospice Per Diem HHA / Home Health Aide!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program.
The Hospice Per Diem HHA / Home Health Aide position is open in our Hemet location and surrounding areas. This is a Per-Diem position during our day shift.
Requirements of the Hospice Per Diem HHA / Home Health Aide:
* Current HHA certification
* High school graduation preferred
* Experience in home health care or related health care field preferred
Hospice Per Diem HHA / Home Health Aide Duties Include:
* Demonstrates ability to assist patients with personal care, bathing, oral hygiene, grooming and feeding
* Accurately assesses vital signs at each visit if required by patient plan of care
* Safely provides for patient ambulation, transfer and/or positioning
* Changes linens when necessary
* Provides special skin care, application of special devices, light housekeeping and meal preparation
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at email@example.com.