Hospice LVN Admissions Coordinator
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- 1 year of experience required
Arbor Hospice, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader Hospice services that offers the best programs available in Hemet and surrounding communities. Come on board with us as a Hospice LVN Admissions Coordinator!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package for this position.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice LVN Admissions Coordinator position is open in our Hemet location. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am-5:00pm.
Requirements of the Hospice LVN Admissions Coordinator:
* Current LVN license in State of CA
* Experience in hospice preferred
* McKesson experience preferred
Hospice LVN Admissions Coordinator Duties Include:
* Interfaces with referral sources/Referral Center and assures that all requests for services are responded to in a timely and professional manner and that all referral sources are provided with options or creative solutions for patients who present with unique or atypical needs.
* Works cooperatively with acute hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and medical groups in the community to plan and coordinate hospice services required after referral received for patients. LVN may receive physician orders for services requested. Makes arrangements for supplies, equipment, or other patient needs.
* Participates in maintaining positive working relationships with contracted nursing facilities, hospitals, referring physicians, managed care organizations and private insurance companies.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability