Community Hospice Victor Valley
Apple Valley, CA
1330 to 2200 mon thru fri with alternating weekend dayshift
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- 1 year of experience required
Community Hospice of Victor Valley, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in the High Desert communities. Come on board with us as a Hospice LVN!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice LVN position is open in our Apple Valley location and surrounding areas. This is a Full-time position during our evening shift from 1:30pm-10:00pm.
Requirements of the Hospice LVN:
* Current LVN license in State of CA
* Minimum one year of acute-care experience
* Experience in hospice preferred
* McKesson experience preferred
Hospice LVN Duties Include:
* Ensures quality and safe delivery of Hospice services
* Implements current nursing practices and provide direct hands-on care within scope of practice
* Obtains orders as needed to promote comfort and quality of life
* Keep Case Manager informed of all changes in condition and orders obtained
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at email@example.com.