Community Hospice Victor Valley
Apple Valley, CA
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- 1 year of experience required
Community Hospice of Victor Valley, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in the High Desert communities. Come on board with us as a Hospice LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries and mileage reimbursement.
The Hospice LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse position is open in our Apple Valley location and surrounding areas. This is a Per Diem position.
Requirements of the Hospice LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse:
· Current LVN license in State of CA
· Minimum one year of acute-care experience
· Experience in hospice preferred
· McKesson experience preferred
Hospice LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse Duties Include:
· Ensures quality and safe delivery of continuous care nursing services
· Implements current nursing practices and provide direct hands-on care within scope of practice
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at email@example.com.