Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
Arbor Hospice, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader Hospice services that offers the best programs available in Hemet and surrounding communities. Come on board with us as a Hospice LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package for this position.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse position is open in our Murrieta location and provides services in the surrounding areas. This is a Part-time (32 hrs/week) position during the evening/night shift.
Requirements of the Hospice LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse:
* Current LVN license in State of CA
* Minimum one year of acute-care experience
* Experience in hospice preferred
* EMR experience preferred
Hospice LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse Duties Include:
* Ensures quality and safe delivery of Hospice services
* Implements current nursing practices and provide direct hands-on care within scope of practice
* Obtains orders as needed to promote comfort and quality of life
* Keep Case Manager informed of all changes in condition and orders obtained
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.