Apple Valley, CA
Work Hours: Monday through Friday
Community Hospice of Victor Valley, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in the High Desert communities. Come on board with us as a Hospice Manager!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package.
- Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life / AD&D
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
- Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice Manager position is open in our Apple Valley location. This is a Full-time position during our day shift.
Requirements of the Hospice Manager:
- A minimum of 2-3 years supervisory experience in community, home health or institutional direct patient care.
- Ability to apply knowledge of Hospice services and various reimbursement criteria to ensure payment of claims.
- A minimum of 2 years Certified Hospice experience.
- Current Registered Nursing license in the State of California.
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred.
Hospice Manager Duties Include:
- Maintains ongoing public relations and communication with physicians, hospital and facility staff and referral sources regarding patient care and all available agency services.
- Works cooperatively with the acute hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and medical groups in the community to plan and coordinate Hospice services for referred patients.
- Provides ongoing supervision to field staff to maintain quality care. Stays current with staff evaluations and supervisory visits.
- Responsible for appropriate utilization of hospices services.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability