Hospice Nurse Practitioner
VNA of Southern California - Claremont
per diem - may include weekend if needed
- California Registered Nurse License required
- Nurse Practitioner
- 1 year of experience required
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Hospice Nurse Practitioner!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program.
The Hospice Nurse Practitioner position is open in our Upland location. This is a per-diem position during our day shift.
Requirements of the Hospice Nurse Practitioner:
* Current RN license in State of CA
* Current NP license in State of CA
* Minimum one year of professional Nursing experience required
* Hospice experience preferred
Hospice Nurse Practitioner Duties Include:
* Demonstrates an ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting
* Demonstrates an understanding of Hospice philosophy, principles of death and dying
* Demonstrates ability to efficiently schedule home visits of patients needing face to face visits for recertification
* Initiates timely hospice recertification consultations by completing a history and comprehensive examination, interpretation of health data and appropriate diagnostics, and collaboration with the Medical Director
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.