Hospice RN Case Manager
Community Hospice Victor Valley
Apple Valley, CA
Mon-Fri with rotating weekends
- California Registered Nurse License required
- 1 year of experience required
Community Hospice of Victor Valley, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in the High Desert communities. Come on board with us as a Hospice RN Case Manager / Registered Nurse!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement, generous benefits package and a sign-on bonus up to $3,000 for this position.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice RN Case Manager / Registered Nurse position is open in our Apple Valley location servicing the High Desert territory. This is a Full-time position during the day shift from 8:00am-4:30pm.
Requirements of the Hospice RN Case Manager / Registered Nurse:
* Current RN license in State of CA
* Minimum one year of acute-care experience
* Experience in hospice preferred; McKesson experience preferred
Hospice RN Case Manager / Registered Nurse Duties Include:
* Demonstrates knowledge and principles of accepted professional nursing care; is able to apply skills in the home environment
* Communicates effectively with clients, physicians, co-workers, supervisor and the public; understands proper channels of communication with the agency
* Demonstrates ability to develop, implement, evaluate and revise client Plan of Care
* Observes, evaluates, reports to the physician and the Hospice Interdisciplinary Team significant changes in the patient's/family's physical and psychosocial condition. Discusses client problems with supervisor. Assists with development updates in patient's plan of care within two days of admission or condition change
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability