Work Hours: Negotiable
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
- Palliative Care
- Hospice Care
- Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Hospice RN / Registered Nurse!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program.
The Hospice RN / Registered Nurse position is open in our Ontario location and surrounding areas. This is a Per-Diem position during our day shift.
Requirements of the Hospice RN / Registered Nurse:
- Current RN license in State of CA
- Minimum one year of acute care experience
Hospice RN / Registered Nurse Duties Include:
- Performs the initial assessment and periodic re-evaluation of nursing needs of the patient/family. Where indicated, performs special pain assessment and spiritual assessment.
- Observes, evaluates, reports to the physician and the Hospice Interdisciplinary Team significant changes in the patient's/family's physical and psychosocial condition. Discusses client problems with supervisor. Assists with development updates in patient’s plan of care within two days of admission or condition change.
- Attends and documents conferences with therapists and volunteers as needed for coordinated care.
- Documentation reflects understanding of agency policy and procedures. Demonstrate ability to complete client care plan. Provides clinical supervision. Cost effectively manages patient's Hospice benefit within Hospice guidelines.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or email@example.com.