PER DIEM NURSE PRACTITIONER
Work Hours: M-F
Arbor Hospice, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in the Murrieta and surrounding communities. Come on board with us as a Hospice Nurse Practitioner!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program.
- Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life / AD&D
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
- Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice Nurse Practitioner position is open in our Murrieta location and surrounding areas. This is a Per Diem position during our day shift.
Requirements of the Hospice Nurse Practitioner:
- Current Registered Nursing license in the State of California.
- Current Nurse Practitioner license in the State of California.
- Minimum of one year professional Nursing experience is required.
- Hospice experience preferred.
Hospice Nurse Practitioner Duties Include:
- Demonstrates an ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting.
- Demonstrates an understanding of Hospice philosophy, principles of death and dying.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
- Demonstrate excellent observation, assessment, nursing judgment and communication skills.
- Ability to provide accurate written documentation in a timely manner.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Demonstrates ability to efficiently schedule home visits of patients needing a face to face visit for recertification.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability