Office Operations Assistant
VNA of Southern California - Claremont
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as an Office Operations Assistant!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package for this position.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Office Operations Assistant position is open in our San Bernardino location. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Requirements of the Office Operations Assistant:
* Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Two years administrative assistant experience required. Healthcare related administrative experience preferred.
* Proficient computer skills required
* Above average customer service skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks at once.
* Dependable and conscientious with regard to attendance and timeliness.
Office Operations Assistant Duties Include:
* Performs routine receptionist duties.
* Answers incoming phone calls ensuring all phone interactions are courteous and professional.
* Greets Agency visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
* Responsible for preparing in-service materials and curriculum for HHA in-services, creating and distributing CEU certificates and maintaining course log monthly.
* Responsible for updating patient census report in the Emergency Recall Log weekly
* Maintains and updates the agency clinical on-call schedule monthly.
* Maintains and replenishes supply of agency manuals and packets as needed.
* Serves as back-up to the Office Operations Coordinator
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability