Per Diem Hospice LVN
evening/nights, weekdays & weekends
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- 1 year of experience required
Arbor Hospice, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in the High Desert communities. Come on board with us as a Hospice Per Diem LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program.
The Hospice Per Diem LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse position is open in our Hemet location and surrounding areas. This is a Per-Diem position during our day shift.
Requirements of the Hospice Per Diem LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse:
* Current LVN license in State of CA
* Minimum one year of acute-care experience
* Experience in hospice preferred
* McKesson experience preferred
Hospice Per Diem LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse Duties Include:
* Ensures quality and safe delivery of Hospice services
* Implements current nursing practices and provide direct hands-on care within scope of practice
* Obtains orders as needed to promote comfort and quality of life
* Keep Case Manager informed of all changes in condition and orders obtained
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.