PER DIEM HOSPICE RN
Work Hours: VARIES
Arbor Hospice, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in the Murrieta and surrounding communities. Come on board with us as a Hospice RN!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program.
The Hospice RN position is open in our Murrieta location and surrounding areas. This is a Per-Diem position during our day shift.
Requirements of the Hospice RN:
- Current RN license in State of CA
- Minimum one year of acute-care experience
- Experience in hospice preferred
- EMR experience preferred
- Performs the initial assessment and periodic re-evaluation of nursing needs of the patient/family. Where indicated, performs special pain assessment and spiritual assessment.
- Observes, evaluates, reports to the physician and the Hospice Interdisciplinary Team significant changes in the patient's/family's physical and psychosocial condition. Discusses client problems with supervisor. Assists with development updates in patient’s plan of care within two days of admission or condition change.
- Attends and documents conferences with therapists and volunteers as needed for coordinated care.
- Documentation reflects understanding of agency policy and procedures. Demonstrate ability to complete client care plan. Provides clinical supervision. Cost effectively manages patient's Hospice benefit within Hospice guidelines.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability