PER DIEM LVN - EVENING SHIFT
Work Hours: M-F rotating weekends
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team!!
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as an LVN!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program.
The Hospice LVN position is open in our Murrieta location and surrounding areas. This is a Per-Diem position during the evening shift from 11:00am-7:30pm.
Requirements of the Hospice LVN:
- Current LVN license in State of CA
- Minimum one year of acute-care experience
- Experience in hospice preferred
- EMR experience preferred
Hospice LVN Duties Include:
- Ensures quality and safe delivery of Hospice services
- Implements current nursing practices and provide direct hands-on care within scope of practice
- Obtains orders as needed to promote comfort and quality of life
- Keep Case Manager informed of all changes in condition and orders obtained
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability