Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8-5
Arbor Hospice, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in Murrieta and surrounding communities. Come on board with us as a Physical Therapist / PT!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries and mileage reimbursement for this position.
The Physical Therapist / PT position is open in our Murrieta location and surrounding areas. This is a per diem position during our day shift.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist:
- Current PT license in State of CA
- Minimum two years of experience in a clinical setting
Physical Therapist Duties Include:
- Implements current physical therapy practice
- Develops a plan of care based on the patient’s medical needs and discusses with the Case Manager
- Revises plan as necessary for appropriate utilization of services and discusses changes with members of the interdisciplinary team
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or email@example.com.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability