VNA of Southern California - Claremont
- Physical Therapist
- 1 year of experience required
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Physical Therapist / PT!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries and mileage reimbursement for this position.
The Physical Therapist / PT position is open in our Claremont location and surrounding areas. This is a per diem position during our day shift.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist:
* Current PT license in State of CA
* Minimum two years of experience in a clinical setting
Physical Therapist Duties Include:
* Implements current physical therapy practice
* Develops a plan of care based on the patient's medical needs and discusses with the Case Manager
* Revises plan as necessary for appropriate utilization of services and discusses changes with members of the interdisciplinary team
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability