Physical Therapy Assistant
VNA of Southern California - San Bernardino
San Bernardino, CA
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Physical Therapist Assistant / PTA!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement, and a generous benefits package.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Physical Therapist Assistant / PTA position is open in our San Bernardino location and surrounding areas. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am-4:30pm.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist Assistant / PTA:
* Current PTA license in State of CA
* Minimum two years of experience in clinical setting
* Experience in home care preferred ; McKesson experience preferred
Physical Therapist Assistant / PTA Duties Include:
* Performs only those functions allowed under their license and those accepted as standards of professional practice
* Contributes to the patient's Plan of Care and will assess for symptoms of pain
* Documentation in the clinical record will occur by both the therapist and the assistant to reflect evidence of communication and supervision between the physical therapist and assistant, and the needed changes to the plan of care
* Performs joint visits with the physical therapist as required by regulation
* Performs ongoing assessments as dictated by the patient's condition or as required by the regulatory entities. Intermittent follow up visits and the frequency of the visits will be determined by the physician, supervising therapist and patient
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at email@example.com.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability