Private Duty Aide
Private Duty Care
Part Time On Call
- 1 year of experience required
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Private Duty Aide!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries and mileage reimbursement for this position.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Employee Assistance Program
The Private Duty Aide position will cover the Upland, San Bernardino, Apple Valley or Hemet territory and surrounding areas. There are Part-time On-Call hours available during the day, evening, night and weekend shifts with a 3 hour minimum and up to a maximum of 8 hours per shift.
Requirements of the Private Duty Aide:
* One year experience in home care/private duty care services.
* CNA and/or HHA certification preferred.
Private Duty Aide Duties Include:
* Improve and maintain a safe, secure and comfortable quality of private home care services for client only.
* Implements current private home care services, including but not limited to the following, providing or assisting clients with personal care, assisting with ADL's (Activities of Daily Living), and performing assigned health care tasks following a care plan; may include assistance with light household chores, food shopping (clients CANNOT accompany aide in the car), meal preparation and doing laundry.
* Maintains and provides accurate client caregiver note documentation and records of hours worked in accordance with Company policy.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at email@example.com.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability