VNA of Southern California - Claremont
- 1 year of experience required
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Receptionist!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package for this position.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Receptionist position is open in our San Bernardino location. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Requirements of the Receptionist:
* Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Two years administrative experience required. Healthcare related administrative experience preferred.
* Proficient computer skills required
* Above average customer service skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks at once.
* Dependable and conscientious with regard to attendance and timeliness.
Receptionist Duties Include:
* Performs routine receptionist duties.
* Answers incoming phone calls ensuring all phone interactions are courteous and professional.
* Greets Agency visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
* Responsible for preparing in-service materials and curriculum for HHA in-services, creating and distributing CEU certificates and maintaining course log monthly.
* Responsible for updating patient census report in the Emergency Recall Log weekly
* Maintains and updates the agency clinical on-call schedule monthly.
* Maintains and replenishes supply of agency manuals and packets as needed.
* Serves as back-up to the Office Operations Coordinator
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at email@example.com.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability