Referral Center LVN
San Bernardino, CA
Work Hours: Mon-Fri and every 3rd weekend
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
* Home Health Care
* Palliative Care
* Hospice Care
* Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Referral Center LVN!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package for this position.
* Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life / AD&D
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
* Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Referral Center LVN position is open in our Ontario location. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:30am-5:30pm.
Requirements of the Referral Center LVN:
* A minimum of one year medical office experience including data entry and computer knowledge. Referral processing/intake experience preferred.
* Valid LVN license from the State of California
Referral Center LVN Duties Include:
* Receives incoming referrals and orders for patient care, obtaining all pertinent information and inputs into NetSmart EMR.
* Verifies insurance and obtains required authorizations to complete pre-certifications.
* Verifies benefits and eligibility.
* Maintains professional working relationship with referral partners.
* Acts as a community resource for inquiries regarding Home Health/Hospice services.
* Maintains department compliance with Federal, State, Local and ACHC rules and regulations.
* Participates in regulatory surveys and completes any regulatory documentation forms as requested.
* Coordinates service for IV therapy with vendors to ensure quality care and service.
* Coordinates Home Health/Hospice Referrals to ensure timely implementation of services.
* Communicates to referral source, patient and/or families to ensure smooth transition at time of discharge
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability