Work Hours: M-F
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our Hospice team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Supply Clerk!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package for this position.
- Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life / AD&D
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
- Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Supply Clerk position is open in our Ontario location and surrounding areas. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 7:00am to 4:30pm.
Requirements of the Supply Clerk:
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include heavy lifting, extensive bending and standing.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
Supply Clerk Duties Include:
- Fills daily supply requests.
- Manages supply room keys and assigns as required.
- Maintains supply inventory.
- Orders supplies.
- Submits supply requests for pricing.
- Maintains supply boxes for nurses and home health aides.
- Replaces and repairs broken equipment.
- Maintains drug refrigerator.
- Maintains material for Safety Data Sheet book.
- Monitors supply losses and reports amount to supervisor.
- Responsible for year-end inventory, working in conjunction with the Finance Department.
- Maintains Glucose Testing machines.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or email@example.com.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability