Apple Valley, CA
Work Hours: Fri, Sat, Sun
Community Hospice of Victor Valley, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in the High Desert communities. Come on board with us as a Hospice Triage Nurse (RN or LVN)!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement, generous benefits package and a sign-on bonus up to $5,000 for this position.
- Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life / AD&D
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
- Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice Triage Nurse (RN or LVN) position is open in our Apple Valley location servicing the High Desert territory. This is a Full-time position during the night shift from 8:00pm-8:00am.
Requirements of the Hospice Triage Nurse (RN or LVN):
- Current RN or LVN license in State of CA
- Minimum one year of acute-care experience
- Experience in hospice preferred; EMR experience preferred
Hospice Triage Nurse (RN or LVN) Duties Include:
- Triages all phone calls, documents all incoming calls related to client care on conference notes.
- Ensures quality and safe delivery of Hospice services.
- Participates in the Interdisciplinary Team meeting to share information regarding patients/families, ensuring continuity of care.
- Notifies the Interdisciplinary Team of any changes in condition.
- Implements current nursing practices and provides direct hands-on care within scope of practice.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability